Shapeways dont deal with bad quality

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of other companies to deal with so don't limit yourself with an unprofessional company who obviously does not know what they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I purchased a sculpture from them it arrived broken twice.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Shapeways 3D Printing Store Scam

1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Shapways refuses to pay me for multiple purchased models. Sold $858 dollars in product, and they won't pay me my less than 10% cut of $60.75-- simply because I "...didn't create a Store at the time of sale." I have one now, THEFT IS THEFT.

Do the right thing Shapways, and pay me what you agreed you would when I first allowed my 3D content to be sold.

That's a legal Tort, and you willfully broke your end of it.

Any company that has a "Customer Ambassador", has one for a reason, and I found out why. #Scamways #ShapwaysScam

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Non payment for my content they sold.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 19, 2016.

Resolved: Shapeways ripped me off for $92.03

Inwood,West Virginia
Resolved

Over three weeks ago on October 31, 2014, I ordered some 3D printed parts from Shapeways. One particular part had been ordered previously and printed successfully.

Then on November 21st, I check on the status of my order and find that Shapeways canceled this particular print and claimed to have refunded to me $92.03. However, checking my PayPal account, no such refund had been made.

I sent a total of 6 emails to them asking where my refund was and all I got was automated responses and no real person addressed the issue. I've since filed a complaint with PayPal and still no response.

Today I get a response that my issue has been closed. What's that suppose to mean. The money still hasn't been refunded. I would not recommend doing business with this company to anyone. I have gotten the runaround numerous times, delays in printing parts I've ordered, this cancelation without even notifying me first.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2014.