1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Shapways refuses to pay me for multiple purchased models. Sold $858 dollars in product, and they won't pay me my less than 10% cut of $60.75-- simply because I "...didn't create a Store at the time of sale." I have one now, THEFT IS THEFT.

Do the right thing Shapways, and pay me what you agreed you would when I first allowed my 3D content to be sold.

That's a legal Tort, and you willfully broke your end of it.

Any company that has a "Customer Ambassador", has one for a reason, and I found out why. #Scamways #ShapwaysScam

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Shapeways. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shapeways to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was non payment for my content they sold. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shapeways 3d print service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments