Coppell, Texas
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of other companies to deal with so don't limit yourself with an unprofessional company who obviously does not know what they are doing.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I purchased a sculpture from them it arrived broken twice.

Had an Experience with Shapeways?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion